NAVIGATION MENU
Dental Emergency in Sydney
Toothache
Dental Emergency Injury
Chipped or Broken Tooth
Emergency Tooth Loss
Wisdom Tooth Extraction
Root Canal Therapy
Oral Cancer
Sports Injury - Dental
Lost Filling or Crown
Abscess
Overcoming Fear of Dentistry
Dental Health Tips
Snoring Solutions
Virtual Tours
Seniors Dentistry Sydney
General Dentistry Sydney
ZOOM 2 Teeth Whitening
Dental Implants
Porcelain Crowns
TMJ Disorder
Periodontal (Gum) Disease
PAIN FREE DENTISTRY
ORTHODONTICS (braces)

ZOOM 2 TEETH WHITENING PROCEDURE


Zoom 2 is a new and improved version of the Zoom! professional tooth whitening system. The original Zoom! in-office system was far and away the most popular office whitening system, with over 15,000 Zoom! lamps in use. The designers of this system at Discus Dental weren't completely happy though, and decided to revamp the system, giving us an even better system for whitening teeth

. Zoom 2 can whiten a patients teeth by 8 shades in merely 45 minutes, that's 33% faster than the original. The Zoom gel used to whiten teeth could leave teeth sensitive, especially to hot and cold, and even after a fluoride treatment at the end of the procedure. Zoom 2 remedies that, and leaves teeth 67% less sensitive. What is even more amazing is that the Zoom! system was known for leaving teeth less sensitive than other similar systems. Discus Dental also revamped their optical guidance system, helping things move faster and with more precision.

Zoom 2 in-office whitening is now being offered here at the The Smiles Dr. If you are interested in whitening your teeth, either at the office or at home, and would like to discuss your alternatives, please consider us. Our dentists are dedicated to their patients' good health and well being and you are welcome to join our family of patients.

If you would like to make an appointment with Dr. Phillip Ajaje, call one of our following Surgeries | Mascot 02 9317 2222 | Liverpool 02 9821 2474.

We are currenty running a Zoom 2 Teeth Whitening Promotion!
For $950.00 You will receive
• A COMPLIMENTARY TEETH CLEAN,
• A 1 HOUR IN CHAIR ZOOM 2 TEETH WHITENING
• A ZOOM 2 TAKE HOME KIT.

Call now to book your FREE INITIAL WHITENING CONSULTATION!

If you require any more information on EMERGENCY DENTISTRY IN SYDNEY please do not hesitate to contact us.

 
All Day All Night Dental © 2006